Has had surgery on his ankle and shoulder

in Here is your first Forum Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:53 pm
by zhangzk • 13 Posts

When it comes to keeping up with the Joneses https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-terry-mclaurin-jersey , Daniel Snyder continues to fall short. And the competition regarding which man has the biggest five-letter thing (yacht, or otherwise) has caught the attention of one of the umpteen candidates for the Democratic nomination for the Presidency in 2020.Elizabeth Warren has taken to Twitter to call out the Washington owner for his purchase of a very big boat.“This billionaire NFL owner just paid $100M for a ‘superyacht’ with its own iMax theater,” Warren said. “I’m pretty sure he can pay my new <s>#</s>UltraMillionaireTax to help the millions of yacht-less Americans struggling with student loan debt.”The Senator from Massachusetts would surely feel the same way about the new superyacht purchased by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, whose new boat cost a whopping $250 million.Warren wants, on top of all other taxes, a two-percent surcharge to be imposed on personal fortunes of $50 million or more, with the number moving to three percent at $1 billion. Warren recently tried to justify the plan in an appearance on MSNBC, essentially arguing that someone with $50 million in the bank and $50,000 in annual income pays the same amount of taxes as someone with $50 in the bank and $50,000 in annual income. But anyone with a fortune of $50 million and an interest rate of only three percent (someone with $50 million can do much better than that) has an income of $1.5 million per year, and pays the taxes on it.Although I’ll never have $50 million much less $1 billion (but I’d would welcome either development), the idea of being taxed at every step of the earning process and then to be taxed again on the accumulated net income on which taxes have already been paid seems unfair, no matter how much money someone acquires. And if the argument is (as it appears to be) that much of those fortunes are held not by the people who earned the money but their descendants Montez Sweat Jersey , the estate tax should take care of that concern.Of course, none of this will matter as candidates in an already crowded field will try to find a foothold in the hopes of emerging as the eventual challenger to the incumbent Commander-in-Chief. Promising to pull a Robin Hood on the ultra-rich could be the thing that carries the day, even if it forces Snyder and/or Jones to change the name of their boats to the Maid Marian. Hogs Haven takes a look at 2019 NFL Draft prospects that could contribute to the Redskins"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsESTShareTweetShareShareAlexander Mattison Is A Bruiser Who Could Help Spell Guice and Thompson Brian Losness-USA TODAY SportsAlexander Mattison, RBSchool: Boise State | Conference: Mountain WestCollege Experience: Junior | Age: 20?Height / Weight: 5-10 / 221 lbsProjected Draft Status: 5th or 6th RoundNFL Comparison: Peyton BarberCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewAlexander Mattison is the first player in Boise State history to claim a Mountain West conference rushing title. Mattison did that this past season rushing for over 1,400 yards and piling up 17 touchdowns on the ground. Mattison’s production this season pretty much carried the Broncos to their second consecutive Mountain West title game appearance. A native of San Bernardino, California Mattison was a 3-star recruit coming out of high school he committed to Boise State one day after Damarea Crockett (Missouri) de-commited from the program. Mattison was an excellent student coming out of high school and sported a 4.8 GPA, in addition to winning All-Mountain West First Team honors, Mattison was also awarded Academic All-Mountain West honors twice during his college career. Mattison will now focus on taking his talent and smarts to the NFL in hopes of becoming a significant part of a team’s running back rotation and potentially a workhorse in the right situation. StrengthsGood size, strength, power, and vision for the position.Mattison shows good patience waiting for his blockers to create rushing lanes for him. His vision is good as he does a good job identifying rushing lanes even when they are not ideal. Once he sees it he lowers his pads and goes full speed ahead.Grinder player and workhorse type who’s best games came when he got over 26 carriers. Wears defenses down during the course of the game with his physical style. Grinds out tough yards and is especially effective in the red zone. Shows some pretty decent short area burst and quickness that helps him avoid defenders. Reliable ball carrier with only one fumble on 300+ carries this year.Competitive as a pass blocker. WeaknessesBelow average athleticism and speed for the position despite having scored well in the broad jump. You can see a little explosion but not enough that allows him to pull away from the pack or show the kind of elusiveness and quickness you want at the position. Takes a few paces to get up to speed and can get caught behind the line of scrimmage especially when trying to change direction. Doesn’t have that next gear when it comes to speed and acceleration and won’t elude or outrun many in the open field. Contact balance isn’t want you might expect out of a guy his size goes down relatively easy. though he has not missed any time. Medicals came back clear at the combine to my knowledge but something to keep in mind.Let’s see his work:More Alexander Mattison videosHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsBy now I’ve written too many words about how the Redskins still need depth at the running back position. The position is not nearly as strong as some people project - at least not in its current state and I would like to remind everyone that re-signing Adrian Peterson and a 100% healthy Guice is not a given. The Redskins seem to like these bruiser types and Mattison certainly can come in and compete with Semaje Perine who is actually under contract unlike Byron Marshall and Rob Kelley. Mattison does not have the desired athleticism to start at the position but he certainly bring a lot of value as part of a Guice and Thompson rotation. Mattison is a reliable ball carrier and despite his past injuries has been available on the field. He could help lighten the load of the other guys while showing his worth as a pass protector and someone who can get those tough yards and find success in the red zone. While I still think he probably functions best as a guy who can get at least a certain number of carries I think coaching at the next level can help him make his movements more efficient so that he can make the most out of the more limited opportunities he would get. As a late third day pick I can see the upside and think he’ll have the talent and skills to claim a roster spot and get some carries his rookie season.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: karthikrajan
Board Statistics
The forum has 57 topics and 57 posts.